September 17, 2020

Paper Pumpkin: Are you a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber?

 

 
You ask "What is Paper Pumpkin?" I'm glad you asked... It's a monthly craft kit delivered right to your door for only $22 plus tax!  You get a stamp set, ink, and all the supplies needed to make the projects in the kit (accessories and adhesive included!).  The kits are usually cards, but not every month.

How do you get the kit?  Go to Paperpumpkin.com and sign up with me Evelyn Rosborough or contact me and I will send you my Paper Pumpkin link. Remember you can purchase a pre-paid subscription for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months directly from me.

In October, the kit will make 8 Christmas cards, include a stamp set/ink/directions/envelopes/etc. - everything you need to make the 8 cards. Then, you can use the stamp set and ink forever!!

The October kit deadline is October 10th. Don't delay sign up today. *You can cancel or put your subscription on hold anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment