December 31, 2019

Let's Chat, Chew and Create - January 2020



You are invited to come out for an evening of fun. We will Chat, Chew and Create! Your class fee of $30 includes the "Heartfelt" stamp set, and all the accessories and supplies to create our beautiful projects.

Just in time for Valentine's Day, this stamp set is oh so perfect! I know you will love it! We will make two beautiful and unique projects. Remember this is your stamp set to take home and create more super cute projects!

If you are not able to attend, ask me how we can make this an "On the Go" kit, just for you! 

I'm excited about this event and I hope you are too! I'm looking forward to seeing you! Contact me today if you have any questions.

Register by January 16th at https://conta.cc/2F7GcWp

No comments:

Post a Comment