August 16, 2018

On the Rise to Silver Elite


Dear Creative Friend,

I hope you have had a chance by now to check out my August calendar, and hoping that you are planning to attend my next class, "Let's Chat, Chew and Create" on Monday August 27 @ 6:30pm. With your participation at this event, you can help me achieve a goal that I've been trying to achieve throughout this sales year. That goal is to promote to a Silver Elite Demonstrator. To become a Silver Elite Demonstrator means I will start a new level, continue to share my love of paper crafting with others and gain more leadership opportunities. 

I know I can do it with your help...Can I count on you?

To register for the “Let’s Chat, Chew and Create class,Click Here To Register   Please register no later than August  20th(This is a prepay class, in order to purchase  products for this class)   To shop from the annual catalog Click HereThen click on Shop Now on my web page.

Not sure what to order? We have several all inclusive kits that makes creating easy and fun! Remember these kits makes great gifts for the upcoming holiday season and great to create with friends and family at home gatherings. One of my favorite is the "You can Make It Daisy Delight Card Kit", item number 149028, cost $65.00, it has everything you need to complete this kit.

During the month of September I am hosting a special class for everyone who orders by August 29th. Free for anyone who orders $55 or more. I appreciate all of your help in helping me reach this goal and to reward you I would love for you to come stamp with me.

Thank you for your support. I will keep you abreast of reaching my goal.

Evelyn Rosborough


No comments:

Post a Comment