November 08, 2016

OnStage 2016 Secaucus New Jersey


 
I'm so excited that I was able to attended the Stampin’ Up! On Stage Event for Demonstrators in  Secaucus, New Jersey! What a wonderful time everyone had!  We got to see the new Occasions Catalog and the Sale-a-Bration catalog, which both will be available on January 4th! Another exciting thing was we got to play with a lot of the new stamp sets.  Now that was awesome!  As you know I cannot share any of my pictures of the stamps or products or catalogs until later, so stay tuned!  I'm sure you are going to love all of the new products.  Just one of the many perks of becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.  If you love stamping and Stampin’ Up! products, and enjoy attending conventions in varies States, you really ought to consider becoming a demo by joying my team Nana's Ink Creative Crew.  Contact me for information on joining my team.  

No comments:

Post a Comment